Lear Corp. is looking to fill 100 full-time hourly production team positions at its new seat plant in Flint.
You could be one of those chosen for the job.
Head out to the job fair at Mott Community College on Wednesday, Jan. 17 from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. It will be held at the Kildee-White Regional Technology Center on Mott’s main campus in Flint off East Court Street.
Entry-level pay for the available positions is $13.85 per hour, with a 30-cent, second-shift incentive. Health care benefits would be available after 90 days, along with vacation time and eligibility for a 401K match in the first year.
Please bring an updated resume to the job fair.
Here are the qualifications needed for the positions:
- High school diploma or GED
- Flexibility to work first or second shift
- Available to work overtime as required
- Must successfully complete DDI Job fit test
- Once hired, must pass a physical demands test, drug screen and required to undergo pre-employment background check
The new plant is located on the former site of the historic Buick City complex and will be the first major automotive supplier manufacturing facility constructed in Flint in more than 30 years. It will supply the General Motors’ Flint Truck Assembly and will employ about 600 workers when it reaches full production in 2019.
The plant is scheduled to open this April.